ADDENDUM: This event is being rescheduled for 2014. To express your interest in a reservation for this retreat, please forward your request to Gayle Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
~ The Raford Inn
Have you ever noticed that the deep, cleansing breath you take with a yoga pose feels similar to that aromatic first sip of wine? How about the brief bliss of smelling that quiche baking in the oven?
Every evening on our porch we toast another group of guests as the sun sets over the vineyards, and we try to remember just how spoiled we are that get to have these amazing wine country moments all of the time! That’s why we’re thrilled to partner with Gayle Olson, founder of Exotic Yoga Retreats, in offering one of her Yoga, Wine, & Dine Weekends right here at The Raford Inn, April 19-21. What could be more luxurious than that?!
Highlights of the weekend include:
- Opening Friday night wine and cheese reception as a toast to the weekend
- Friday dinner with wine pairings at an intimate location nearby
- Organic country breakfasts at The Raford Inn
- Yoga and hiking at Armstrong Redwoods and, weather permitting, beneath the swaying palm trees on our grounds
- Exclusive lunch hosted by award-winning vintner Ross Halleck at his home
- Champagne tasting at Iron Horse Vineyards
- Departure from The Raford Inn will be followed by lunch and olive oil tasting at Olive This Olive That in San Francisco
- Exclusive discounts and waived fees at over 30 local wineries, to use now or later
This event happens for one weekend only in 2013, April 19-21. Spots are filling quickly, so please contact Gayle directly at (415) 361-3396 to book. All that is required to reserve is a non-refundable $100 deposit.
About Gayle Olson
Gayle has taught and practiced yoga for over 17 years. She also trains other yogis and has been a certified life coach since 1998. She teaches classes in the Vinyasa, Hatha, and Iyengar traitions, with a focus on encouraging a deeper sense of wonder and exploration for the body and the mind. Her published works include The Yoga & Fitness Guide For Women and Adjustment-Massage For Vinyasa Practice. For more information about Gayle or her yoga weekends, please visit her website, Exotic Yoga Retreats.