With the summer months in full swing, we have many events going on around Sonoma County. It surely is the place to enjoy the bounty of the agriculture we produce at all of the local Farmers Markets, enjoy the music and the nightlife in Healdsburg, and also see everything on display at our local county fairs.
The Sonoma County Fair just began full of exhibits and fun! They will also be holding the famous flower show that will take you on a trip to exotic locations around the world with this year’s theme “Ports of Call.” The Sonoma County Fair will also show off animals, horse races, and of course, rides for the kids!
Sonoma County Fair General Information
- July 25 – August 12, closed on Mondays
- Gates open daily 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Carnival open daily 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Exhibit buildings open 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Location & Directions
- 1350 Bennet Valley Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Click here for directions & area map
- Click here for parking map
And how could we forget the local apples of Sonoma County”? Nothing says organic and local than the Gravenstein Apple Fair August 11th and 12th.
It is truly a local’s favorite where you can come celebrate the agriculture of our county, and of course, get a huge slice of homemade Apple Pie!